Featured Water Craft of the Week: Novurania Chase Series 23
There is a reason the featured charter yacht, the Carpe Diem, often utilizes the Novurania Chase Series 23 tender. Novurania is passionate about their tenders and remain the leading manufacturers of luxury yacht tenders due to their innovative approach and superior craftsmanship. Premiere features like leather wrapped steering wheel, a low profile console with Pod, and a side entry door with a removal stainless steel boarding handrail enhance the custom deck layout.
While in the iconic region of Montenegro, which means Black Mountain, you can easily and comfortably slip on and off of the tender from your luxury charter yacht. Slip in style into the mouth of the Kotor, which is sandwiched by the Verige Gorge. A panoramic view there will allow you to see the peaks and gullies of the Dinara Alps.
Another day, the sleek and stunning tender may drop you off at the Savina Monastery
for a day of exploring the Gothic frescoes in the petite church. On the way back to your yacht the stereo system can provide music as you sit comfortable in bow seating, aft seating, and sunpad with folding backrests.
Back out again at night you can tender to the famous restaurant Catovica Mlini at the cusp of Boka Bay in Morinj. This family owned restaurant offers you their famous seafood paella in the 300-year-old mill.
The tender has teak accents on the side entry door, swim platform, anchor locker hatch, bow dodger compartment. Pairing the Novurania Chase Series 23 with Montenegro was a simple choice. The classic and traditional features of both tender and venue will please the most discriminating water world traveler.
• Length Overall: 23’/7m
• Beam Maximum: 8′ 5″/2.57m
• Fuel capacity: 65G – 246L
• Water Capacity: 10G – 37L
• Engine Type: Diesel IO
• Standard HP: Volvo D3 220 IO
• Number of Persons: 10
• CE Boat Design Category: C
• Diesel Stern Drive Engine Type: Diesel I/O with Volvo Penta D3 220hp
• Turbo diesel and duoprop stern drive
• Dual AGM batteries with parallel switch
• Circuit panel fused and circuit breakers
• Engine compartment high-water alarm
• Battery charger with flush mounted deck receptacle.
• Engine compartment LED lighting
• Hull and deck stringer system
• Deep V performance hull
• Hand laid fiberglass hull, deck and liner
• Vacuumed bagged hull deck laminate, bonded and mechanically fastened hull and deck
• Foam core with solid fiberglass keel
• Foam encapsulated stringer system
• Self bailing deck
Novurania of America, Inc.
2105 S US 1
Vero Beach, Florida-USA 32962
Phone: +1 772-567-9200
Fax: +1 888-749-1088