Hodgdon Latest 10.5m Limousine Yacht Tender
At this years Monaco Yacht Show, Hodgdon Custom Tenders, the high-end builder of tenders crafted to complement sophisticated super and megayachts and a division of Hodgdon Yachts, presented their 10.5m limousine tender
Designed by Michael Peters Yacht Design, the 10.5 meter limousine tender is the archetype of Hodgdon’s Venetian series custom tenders, which range from 8.5 meters to 12 meters .
The tender features a dramatic exterior paint scheme with a surprisingly chic optional leather and specialty wood veneer interior. With accommodations for up to 11 guests, including two oversized owners’ seats, amenities consist of a high definition entertainment system, refrigerator/bar, and climate control. The port and starboard side windows power down, to reveal generous guest boarding access. The entire salon hardtop rises hydraulically, which allows full-height headroom, for ease of boarding and 360 degrees of visibility.
Much of the exterior stainless steel hardware, including the Hodgdon signature flush anchor are custom built. The meticulous level of detail invested into the layout and the installation of mechanical, electrical, and safety systems result in a tender whose construction is of unmatched quality. Hodgdon’s service division offers a full after-sales support program.
“As a Superyacht builder ourselves, Hodgdon is uniquely positioned to bring superyacht building standards to the tender world,” said Timothy Hodgdon – President of Hodgdon Yachts. “Our commitment is not only to deliver these expected levels of innovation and quality, but to also support our tenders with the strength of a dedicated shipyard.”
10.5M LIMOUSINE TENDER FEATURES INCLUDE
- Accommodations for up to 11 guests, including two oversized owners’ seats
- Dramatic exterior paint scheme with chic leather and specialty wood veneer interior
- High definition entertainment system, refrigerator/bar, and climate control
- Port and starboard side windows that power down to allow for generous guest boarding access
- Hydraulic salon hardtop that lifts for full-height headroom, ease of boarding, and 360 degrees of visibility
- Custom fabricated exterior stainless steel hardware
- Full after-sales support program offered