One of Italy’s Finest Castoldi Jet Tender 33
When you need a relaxing and warm get away from the Polar Vortex, consider the scenic United States Virgin Islands. You can unwind as you take your Castoldi Jet Tender 33 from your luxury charter yacht to exciting USVI escapes every day.
The sandwich layout and hand laid glass and isoftalic polyester make for extreme comfort and stylish boating. At 9.9 m in length and the capacity to accommodate 16, you can take the whole crew to see St. Thomas, St. Croix, and St. John. Hours of fun will unfold in front of you under the sun-streaked skies.
The Castoldi Italian boat company was founded by Luigi Castoldi and has been in business for over forty years. Luigi took his knowledge of aeronautics, engineering, and fondness for inventions and formed the innovative company in 1958. While on your Castoldi Jet Tender 33, make sure to take a look at Annaberg Sugar Mill Ruins adjacent to Leinsat Bay on St. John. Then make memories while taking the 700-foot sklyift to Charlotte Amalie on St. Thomas.
The tender comes with Hypalon/Neoprene coated polyester fabric, 1670 Dtex No. 6 separate airtight compartments, courtesy deck lights, a retractable ladder, and a radio/CD/MP3 with IPod socket. To get the full beach experience in the United States Virgin Islands, try to attend either the June island celebration or the Blue Festival held every March. With the USVI and Castoldi, it is a win-win situation for all no matter what time of year you visit.
• Length o.a.: 9.90 m
• Beam max.: 3.00 m
• Height max. at bow: 1.58 m
• Passenger capability (C.E. Directive): No. 16
• Design category: (C.E. Directive): B
• Engines: No. 2 x 260 mHP Yanmar diesel – No. 2 x 350 mph Mercruiser diesel
• Propulsion systems: No. 2 x Castoldi waterjet units type Turbodrive 240 H.C. with hydraulic clutch
• Boat weight: 3.190 kg – 3.480 kg (empty with oil and water in the engine and oil in the waterjet)
• Fuel capacity: 500 l
• Max payload: 1.900 kg
• Top speed: 40 – 45 knots light loaded – 37 – 40 knots fully loaded